Monday, August 16, 2010

World Wide School Match!

WWS Description:
“The Correspondence Match program facilitates correspondence between an educator, his or her students, and a currently serving Peace Corps Volunteer. Participants exchange letters, stories, artifacts, photos, e-mail messages, and even phone calls.”

I’ve been assigned to a Spanish class in a small town in Maine. Looking forward to communicating with the teacher to see how she wants me to work with her class.

If you’d like for me to speak with your class as well, please let me know. I’ve got the time . I’ll also be back in the states during the first two weeks of October, so if you are in the Dallas or Austin area, I might be able to come by your class.

Visit this site for more information or to sign up: http://www.peacecorps.gov/wws/correspond/about.cfm

No comments: